Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 65 : World of Warcraft Patch 4.0.1 Day 2

To no one's surprise (except Blizzard's official new release), the game did not come up until 5PM PDT. I was attending the support group, so I didn't get home until 8:30PM. Thankfully the guild realized that there is no way in hell we're raiding on the biggest patch ever for the game. Not only is lots of mod that people have been depending on broken (Thank god I got Grid back), but the class mechanics have changed so much that it's unwise to forge ahead. We did a 3 drake Sartharian 10, and I was the lone tank. I still have not get a hang of the mechanics because people are pulling aggro off from me frequently. The good news for me is Black Drake drop for me. Mount #124.

118/89/83 277.8lb 99 mg/DL
Milestone 50lb

No comments:

Post a Comment