Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 70 - Death of PuG Raid

As expected, with Patch 4.0.1, World of Warcraft Pick Up Group Raid (PuG Raid) died a whimpering death.  Now that the raid lock id are shared between 10 and 25, 10 man raid PuG are almost completely dead, and the call for 25 also lessened with the Expansion 7 weeks away.  Still, I managed to get on my Warlock and got through the usual 4/12 boss killed in Icecrown Citadel.  Managed to upgrade my chest piece to iLevel 264 (though the Armory isn't updating at all since the patch).  It's sad that my newest character, the Warlock has outgeared my 2nd level 80 on both of her specs.

So this is the start of Week 11.  I've been back at work for about 4 weeks.  I've also been wearing new shoes for 4 weeks.   I don't like shopping for clothing.  I like shopping for shoes even less.  About 7 years ago, I discovered ECCO Track II Low and these have been what I wear outside of my house every day.  I'm currently on my 4th pair of this shoes, and they do last far longer than the other shoes I've wear.  3 years ago, I went ahead and bought 2 pairs, thinking of switching between the pairs.  That didn't panned out.  With the surgery and the weight loss, I decided to go ahead and retired my old pair to treadmill use and break in the new ones.  It usually takes me about a month to get used to the new shoe.  I'm not sure if my weight loss or the fact that I loosely threaded the laces, I haven't had any issue with them since week 1.

Speaking of treadmill, when I started to walk again, I set the pace to 2.5 miles a hour, and 15 minutes.  That comes out to about 0.625 mile of walking each day.  Within the last 2 weeks, I ramp up the pace a bit, and the last 2 days, my pace has been 3 miles a hour.  This is the pace I used to run before my weight went above 300lb.  Giving how little time I have in the morning, I think I might want to do the same after work as well.

110/77/71 275lb 97 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment