Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 313 - New Shoes

So I spend better part of the morning driving around, picking up cable box, buying office diet coke, and shopping for new clothing.  I still need to get shirts tomorrow, but made some stride towards better fitting.

One of the thing I didn't planned on pick up is shoes.  I've known for a long time that my shoes is way too large.  What I didn't know is just how large.  When I was in store, I have the clerk bring me the same size (45), 1 size smaller and 2 size smaller.  When I wear the size 44, it's still larger than my feet.  So I'm wearing size 43.  Now for 3-4 weeks of training my feet to these new ECCO Track II Low size 43.

Also as part of my shopping, I pick up some replacement underwear from  Nordstrom as well as socks.  I didn't find the undershirts that I want in my size, but they'll ship it (like they ship my previous shoes).  My replacement shirts are from Costco.  No pockets, but at least they're the right size.

110/72/64 196.8lb 95 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment