Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 510 - End of Week 73


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












01-01-2012 Front
01-01-2012 Side












Sorry for yet another late post.  I spend all day today doing nothing productive.  I did spend a whole lot of time on The Old Republic, getting my toon all the way to the 5th planet and past level 25, at which point I get a speeder.  Getting a mount is a turning point in any MMPORG, prior to getting mount, you have to literally walk/run to and from places.  The Old Republic was designed in that every successive planet's scope gets bigger and bigger.  By the time I landed in the 4th planet Nar Shaddaa, they've even throw in temporary speeder just so players won't be bored out of their mind running from place to place.


Tatooine is the planet where it really doesn't work without speeder, since it's the common leveling planet for both Republic and Empire for level 24-28.  Thankfully, I got there at level 24, and got to level 25 without much difficulty.


I went through the character storyline driven part of the quests quickly, just so I can leave the planet whenever I want.  Now that I gotten that out of the way, I'm sticking around a bit to do some sight seeing.  I also know I'm too low of level to do the next planet.

Hum.  Time to test out tooltip.  I got this head piece Kallig's Countenance from class quest yesterday.  It's significantly better than the previous piece I purchased from the 4th planet. 

106/67/51 167.6lb 85 mg/DL
Week to Week -0.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment