Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 209 - End of Week 30


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












03-06-2011 Front
03-06-2011 Side












The on-call this weekend have been grueling.  I didn't get to sleep until 2AM this morning.  It's amazing that my measurement didn't get messed up.  Sorry about the pile of clothing on today's picture.  Didn't have the time to fold the clothing yet.

As expected, my number this morning is a bit higher than yesterday, but not as high as I feared.  I'll be finishing up the rest of my soup for lunch today, and I'm likely to have spaghetti sauce for dinner again.

Finally started to read John Ringo's Live Free or Die which is an authorized prequel to Howard Taylor's Schlock Mercenary webcomic, the ONLY daily periodical that I never miss.  I'm 2 chapters in and already hook.  I'm not sure how much of the humor non-Schlock Mercenary reader will find if they didn't have all of the back story of the Shlockverse, but that's that.


117/77/77 218lb 88 mg/DL
Week to Week 3lb
Total Weight Loss 110lb
Body Mass Index 31.28

No comments:

Post a Comment