Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 321 - End of Week 46


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












06-26-2011 Front
06-26-2011 Side












It would appear that the weight result of last Sunday and Monday was a bit of aberration.  I am still following the overall trend of loosing weight, albeit with struggle.

I managed to do this morning's exercise without interruption.  I'm not sure if anything have changed, but the last couple of days, I double check to make sure that I'm doing this with 4 degree of incline.  Not sure what my previous settings were.

Ran Zul'Aman this morning on my druid, in between doing the Mid Summer flame quests, and got into a motivated and competent group that's actually capable of doing the bear mount run.  We got the final timed run boss down with 90 seconds to spare, and for a change, we finished the challenge.  Unlike my warlock (my only other character to have finished the timed run), my druid did win the bear.  The patch 4.2 should be deployed next Tuesday, so we're on holding pattern until then.


114/75/44 196lb 97 mg/DL
Week to Week -0.6lb
Total Weight Loss 132lb
Body Mass Index 28.12

No comments:

Post a Comment