Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 312 - Will Power

Someone was nice enough to bring in a box of donuts at the office this morning.  Knowing my own limitation, I was thankful that I literally cannot eat them without pain.  However, one of the chocolate filled croissant looks so tempting.

Green Lantern movie opens today.  Green Lantern can shape anything they want so as long as they have the will power and the imagination.  I'm not going that far.  I'll just repeat this:  I'll not eat that piece of chocolate filled croissant.

Today is also day 2 of my 40 minutes exercise.  Still going well.  I can feel the burn starting at about 25 minutes mark, so the last 15 minutes are my burn phase.  Now sure how to get there faster without destroying my knees.  Knee bracer helps, but only so much.  Since I cannot take most pain medication, that option is out.

117/70/66 196.4lb 97 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment