Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 317 - Warmer Days

One of my frequent complaint regarding the weight loss surgery is the loss of my insulation layer.  This past winter and spring has been a bit of a challenge to me, as I frequently have to fire up heater just to get through the night without feeling freezing.  On the other hand, I haven't experience warmer days without the same insulation in decades.  Last night was the first night I slept without any sort of blanket, it was simply too warm in my room for any of that.  Soon enough, I will have to have windows open while sleeping.

Day 1 of the Midsummer Festival result: zero pet, zero usable cloak.  Hell, before I go to work this morning, I ran Dianora through Lord Ahune, and got nothing of worth.  I have until the July 4th to get some useful cloak out of this.  In other news, I'm one rare artifact to earn the next rank in Archaeology...

111/73/72 197.4lb 91 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment