Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 315 - Annual Physical Examination 2011

Today's my annual physical examination with my primary physician.  First, the good news.  my cholesterol control is going great.  The good cholesterol is up, the bad cholesterol is down compared to my result from last blood test.  Pretty much everything on that test is going great.

The only negative part is my rib.  Apparently my rib bones are more apart than she thought was normal.  I did loose a whole lot of weight, but when laying flat on my back, my rib almost looks like someone suffering from malnutrition.  This is something I'll have to bring up with my surgeon on my next check up.

Since I'm not having any residual effect of diabetic, my next followup examination will be 6 months from now, instead of 3 months.  This means less blood drawing, and generally, less expense.

109/71/51 195.2lb 99 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment