Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 223 - End of Week 32 - Gondria


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












03-20-2011 Front
03-20-2011 Side












Another modest week of weight loss.  2.4 lb.  I'm still not sure if I'm eating too much or not enough.  I have an appointment with dietitian tomorrow to discuss all of that.

I look through my closet and took out all of my older pants for donation.  I save 1 4x/30 pants for future photo opportunity.  But I didn't find any pants smaller than 46/30.  I went out to Target to get 2 things, new pants and belt.  I'll be wearing size 40/30 pants using the 36-40 size belt.  At least these new pants will fit better and my major problem with belts will be resolve. 

Before my work out this morning, I went online to hunt for more Spirit Beast.  I logged my hunter at one of the spawn point of Skoll.  Immediately after I login, I notice a Troll Hunter who obiviously have the same idea as me.  Since there's no point in fighting him for the pet (he can always kill me or the pet I'm trying to tame), I flew to the other 2 spawn point without much success.  I decided to fly back to the other 2 Spirit Beast spawn point before I start my exercise.  Right at the next to the last possible spawn point, NPCScan fired off and told me that Gondria is around.  No other hunter is around, so I landed and target the beast.  The last two tame, I've messed up the range to the beast, so my freeze trap is way off.  But since I have 12 levels on this beast, the odd of him killing me is nil.  10 seconds later, Gondria is mine.

Gondria at Zul'Drak

103/68/53 214.2lb 95 mg/DL
Week to Week 2.4lb
Total Weight Loss 113.8lb
Body Mass Index 30.73

No comments:

Post a Comment