Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 356 - End of Week 51


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












07-31-2011 Front
07-31-2011 Side












I was doing fine this week until the weekend meal that throws everything out of whack.  No point in crying over spill milk. 

I had my annual eye examination this past Friday.  The new peripheral vision machine was so boring that I almost fall asleep on numerous occasion.  At least the old one has a mechanic actuator that makes sound, and a guiding voice to let me know that the examination is still on going.  This new machine just has a camera trained to my eye and dots somewhere at the corner of my vision.  Despite that, I still pass with flying color.

I was surprised at how little the corrective surgery will cost after I ask the doctor.  Seeing that my eye didn't require new prescrition for the third years in a roll, perhaps I should considered getting that instead of a new glasses.

I get off on-call next week, but also have strange schedule.  I have to be in the office by 7AM for training.  This will be interesting.

115/75/61 190lb 93 mg/DL
Week to Week -1.8lb
Total Weight Loss 138lb
Body Mass Index 27.26

No comments:

Post a Comment