Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 350 - Starbuck Coffee Spinach Wrap Experiment

I had my quarterly (and hopefully soon just bi-annually) 12 tube vitamin blood test this morning.  Since I don't usually eat anything other than water prior to my blood drawing, I was kind of at a loss at what to eat for breakfast.  I also started my on-call for work this morning, so my time is at a premium.

At Starbuck for my morning coffee, I noticed that they have a spinach breakfast wrap that basically whole wheat tortilla wrap with cheese, spinach and egg.  It doesn't have as much protein as my usual 3 eggs in the morning.  But the biggest challenge is that whole wheat tortilla wrap.  I tried to make sure that everything is chewed well enough, but still, 2 hours later, I'm still feeling that single tortilla wrap.  So I guess this isn't a good idea of a meal.

One major benefit of me loosing weight is that I'm now a lot easier to have my blood drawn.  In this morning's session, the technician just use 1 wrap, and only did a cursory tap at my arm to find the vein.  In all, the experience is more painless than usual, 

112/74/59 188.8lb 94 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment