Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 332 - Some Progression

Progression in World of Warcraft that is. After 1.5 weeks of banging our head against the wall, and having to endure pug dps/healer/tank, our raid group finally down the first boss in Fireland raid instance. It took 3.5 solid hours of wiping, but down he went. Tanking pants drop, and of course, I didn't get it :)

I found out that the treadmill elevation at 4' is wrong setting, and it has been lowered to 3', which makes my workout a bit easier. With the weather currently hot and humid, even early in the morning, I loss almost 1 pound with 45 minutes of walk at 3.9 MPH.  The machine claimed that I burn about 246 calories, I'm not sure how they managed to get that.

I'm not sure what accounts the dramatic drop of weight back a couple of days ago.  I still have 2 pieces of StoneFire Grill chicken that I need to finish up before I can start on my garlic marinated pork.

In terms of my weekday meals, I've really simplified my plan a bit.

Breakfast: 3 eggs over easy, with 3 dash of Tabasco sauce.  8 oz 1% milk for my double shot latte.
Snack: V8 Low Sodium
Lunch: Healthy Choice Steam Lunch
Snack: Beef Jerky single serving
Dinner: Fish/Pork/Beef/Tofu, with soup.

I'll also have some sugar free ice cream bar for after dinner snack.  I can probably cut this out, but it doesn't seemed to be hindering my plan.

117/69/58 189.8lb 94 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment