Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 384 - End of Week 55


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












08-28-2011 Front
08-28-2011 Side












I wasted 30 minutes yesterday driving to and from Time Warner Cable's office trying to get the cable bill transferred to my name, as I've been paying it for the last 2 years.  Unfortunately, they don't do that anymore, and my only recourse is to cancel the current cable service, return all equipment and start over.  This is quit unacceptable, but yelling at the guys at that office won't do me any good.  I left and went over to Camarillo and got the rest of the gym shorts I had wanted to buy.  At least I'm stocked in that regard.

In my quest for the single bottle apple juice that someone at the office want me to buy, I finally found them at Van Nuys Costco.  The woman at the check out counter claimed that they've always have it in stock, so at least one of the mysteries in the universe is solved.  I'm not drinking them, but the person at the office will not go with out them for long.

This week isn't spectacular in terms of weight loss.  I actually spend most of the week correcting the gains between last Sunday and Monday.  Fortunately, it work off for the best.  Next week has the long weekend, but I don't have any particular plans.

113/79/55 182.6lb 93 mg/DL
Week to Week 0.6
Total Weight Loss 145.4
BMI 26.20

No comments:

Post a Comment