Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 369 - Friday Night Dinner

I usually go to Rose Hills on Friday afternoon, and having Chinese dinner in Alhambra.  It's one of my few indulgence I still practice.  I've noticed that the past few weeks, I tends to pick up very salty soup that I parceled out the rest of the weekend meals.  And my weight loss seemed to stall or go in reverse.

This week, I did  a couple of things.  I bought a more fitting belt.  I know that I'm due for another set of wardrobe changes, but I can hold out until I hit my goal weight.  I also cut back on my morning eggs from three to two.  And I try my best to drink as much water as I can.  Thus far the result has been encouraging.

I also decided to change out my weekend routine a bit.  Yesterday I went to Noodle King in Alhambra.  I usually order one plate of fried stinky tofu, but not this night.  What I want is protein, and what I order is a slice hard tofu with shredded beef tripe and tendon with spicy sauce.  This is what it looks like

And I ordered a plate of oyster omelette

I used to go to Kang Kang food court for the omelet, but their quality (at least on Friday night) have been slipping.  I also order a set of pan fried pork bun, which my brother actually preferred.

In terms of eating these, I purposely save half of each plate for lunch today, and only eat half of each plate.  That turn out to satisfy me just fine.  Albeit, the big cup of Starbuck coffee actually managed to push me into a hypoglycemia state (61 mg/DL).  I'll see what next week brings me.

122/78/54 184.8lb 97 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment