Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 378 - New Gym Shorts

I'm not exactly asking a lot.  I've been wearing old style all cotton gym shorts for the longest time.  Unfortunately for me, most of them are threadbare and falling apart.  However, try as I may, I simply cannot find any of these shorts.  All I ask for is cotton shorts with 2 side pockets, and 1 rear pocket.  Natural feel cotton fabric.

After many many search, I finally found it in Camarillo Gaps Factory Outlet.  I bought a medium size shorts, and it fits well enough that I'm going back next week and get a couple of more.

This morning's number is a bit off the chart.  I kind of have excessive amount f caffeine yesterday, and had caffeine induced energy well into 11PM.  So not the best night of sleep.

117/77/79 185.8lb 94 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment