Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 139 - End of Week 20


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












12-26-2010 Front
12-26-2010 Side












Sorry about the photo today.  Tried using a different light source, and the camera wasn't align straight.  I will try something different next week.

This week has been trying for me in terms of weight.  3 our of 7 days I was stucked at 244.2 pounds, and even went up one day.  I'm still not where I wanted my bodily function to be, but we all need to take it one step at a time.

My Paladin Dianora has now finished all of the leveling content of the new expansion.  I took a bit of time this weekend and finished up the last 2 zones that I completely skipped, Mount Hyjal and Uldum.  I've already covered Uldum in a previous post, but I was surprised at how much reputation you gain from Hyjal.  By the time I'm through with that zone, I'm 9000/21000 towards exalted.  With all of the other factions, I have to grind through heroic dungeons wearing their tabard.

I also got engineering up to maximum level, mainly for the 2 epic crafted item.  In doing so, I blow through most of my bank roll, and there won't be any more easy quests I can do to level up.  I guess I'll have to start asking for guild members to help me out with leveling jewelcrafting, which will be expensive as well.

118/78/73 243.6lb 103 mg/DL
Week to Week 1.8lb
Total Weight Loss 84.4lb
Body Mass Index 34.95

No comments:

Post a Comment