Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 135 - Archaeology in World of Warcraft

I'm totally being consumed by the new World of Warcraft Secondary profession archaeology. It's designed as a time sink and a way of imparting in game lore. But what I really wants are the rare artifacts. I've already solved Fossilized Hatchling which earn Dianora the title of Assistant Professor.  I've also solved Chalice of the Mountain Kings which summons 4 dancing dwarf swordswomen.  Now, I'm trying to concentrating on solving Fozzsilized Raptor which will bring my mount total to 128.  Unfortunately for me, there's no keystone for fossil artifacts and i have to gather the pieces the old fashion way.  30 more pieces of fossil to collect.

Update...





Well, got my Raptor mount with matching hatchling pet.  Next project, Clockwork Gnome.



124/79/75 244.2lb 101 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment