Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 140 - Things You Notice in the Mirror

I look at myself naked in the mirror about once a day (shower). I really don't pay much attention to myself, after all, it's me. Therefore, there are times and things that I don't realize sneaking on me.

For example, I actually notice my collar bones at this morning's shower. To be sure, it's always been there, but for the first time in recent memory, I can actually see the outline of the bones, instead of buried under a mound of fat. And to that extend, I can also see more of my shoulder bones as well, not as well defined as the collar bones, but still, another reminder of the progress.

Yesterday, for breakfast, I opted to add in toasted croissant into the mix.  Now, when I did this, it was 'round 9AM, and I was actually in so much of a hurry to get out of the house to go watch Tron Legacy, I didn't even finish my coffee/protein drink until I got back.  For lunch, I had some of the left over stuffing/mash potato from Christmas dinner, plus the Costco chicken noodle soup (minus the noodle of course).  The number came out today and it was encouraging.  One thing is puzzling me is the blood sugar measurement.  It's been 103 for 3 days straight.


117/75/65 242.2lb 103 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment