Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 114 - New Companion Pets

So after the excitement from Monday's failed expansion of food choice, I'm back in the office today.  Unfortunately I forgot my water bottle, which means another opportunity to experiment again.  I'm currently going through the office supplied non-caffeinated tea bags, so I can avoid drinking plain water.  Thus far, if I don't think of them as tea, and just as hot drink with flavor, it works.

For today's lunch, I actually went back to the same restaurant.  Ordered the same thing, except skipping the noodles.  I still feel that I overate, but at least this time is mostly just the soup.

Yesterday, Blizzard introduced 2 new companion pets, Moonkin Hatchling and Lil' Ragnaros.  Seeing that I'm a dedicated pet collector, I bought them as soon as I found out they're in the store.  $5 of the proceeds from the hatchling goes to charity if you don't want to just donate the money to Blizzard.

120/80/77 253lb 90 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment