Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 123 - Lunch at Buffet

Today's the last day of vacation for both my brother and I.  So he decided that he want to take our father out to a restaurant for lunch.  We pick The Odyssey and eat the buffet there.  Now, I just order clam chowder and nibble on the other seafood that they bring.  Perhaps this is not the best of ideas as I still feel very full 5 hours after the lunch.

My character reached the max level last night, and I decided to get some upgradable gears.  Fortunately, I do have enough PVE currency around to upgrade both my head and shoulder armor.  Since I'm revered with  Therazane, I can buy the lower version of the shoulder enchant.  Therazane also sells iLevel 346 rings, so I got those as well.  I also just bought the tanking pants from Earthen Ring faction.

129/89/86 250.4lb 89 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment