Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 127 - Amusement Park

Due to my weigh and how much I don't enjoy walking with them, the past couple of years, I've not been avid attendee of amusement parks.  I get tired easily, and it's becoming difficult to fit me into the standard size seats.  Last night, I have an company event at a well known amusement park, and for a change, I actually enjoy it far more than before.  I have to pick up my older brother first before heading down there, and the drive was so dreary boring that I had to slammed on the brake hard once to avoid rear ending someone.

Once there, due to a slight mistake in taking the off ramp road, I spend the next 15 minutes trying to get back on track to the park.  By the time we got there, it was 8PM already, so the first priority is to get something to eat.  My usual restaurant was not open, so I opted for BBQ Pork sandwich.  I ate the meat only, with pickle and some fruits.  The BBQ sauce was a bit too sweet for me, and since I didn't bring any water out of the car (I wasn't sure of the policy of carrying water into the park), I went without water the whole night.  We manage to walked and ride around for 3 full hours.  By the night's end, I was feeling slightly cramp on my calf muscle, but I managed to get home without much issue.

This morning, I got up at my usual time of 5 AM.  I had debated whether to do my morning walk and decided to stick to the routine.  Even as I write this, I'm still feeling the burn in my thigh muscle.  The morning numbers are encouraging consider what had happen the previous night.

Tonight is the support meeting, which last occured 3 weeks ago.  I'm down  10.2 pound since then.

Since I got home at 12AM, obviously I didn't spend much time on Warcraft.  I did got bored and decided to do some archaeology digging around and advance my skill a bit.

114/74/71 247.4lb 99 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment