Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 129 - Uneven Melting of Fat

I oversleep this morning.  As part of the new on-call procedure, I now also need to be on-hand to check the systems that were patched.  That took far longer than I anticipated.  Also didn't help that I turn off alarm on Tuesday night, since I work from home on Wednesday.  Note to myself, always check alarm when I'm in the working rotation.

I've noticed that shedding of fat is going about in a very uneven pace throughout my body.  If you looked at my before/after pictures, it's pretty obvious that I'm loosing inches around my belly.  In particular, I have another notch smaller for my belt.  But that belt region is loosing fat much faster than the areas above and especially below.  My love handle felt very loose, but much of it remains.  The area of my stomach remains stubbornly larger.  So what I have are these two valley of depression to the right and left of my belly button.  Perhaps I should start doing sit ups.

117/82/73 246.2lb 104 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment