Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 97 - End of Week 14


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












11-14-2010 Front
11-14-2010 Side












Not as much progress as last week, but progress none the less.  I went back to my routine of cemetery -> lunch yesterday, and sad to say, I over ate at lunch (Korean tofu).  This time I didn't bother with rice, but I must've over ate the kimchee.  At dinner, the rest of the family was having rice gruel, which in Chinese cooking is simply rice and lots of water.  As I understand it, the reason why WLS patients were having so much problem with certain carbohydrate is that they expand in our small pouch stomach.  Since rice in the gruel is already expanded, I figure I shouldn't have much of an issue eating it.  At one bowl of the gruel and had some canned sardine and tuna.  No discomfort at all.  So my theory work out.

This morning, I decided to up my morning walk to 30 minutes, and no discomfort as well.  Last night was not a cold as during the week, but taking no chances, I turn on the space heater in my room. 


127/89/76 261.2lb 96 mg/DL
Week to Week 1.8lb
Total Weight Loss 66.8lb
Body Mass Index 37.47

No comments:

Post a Comment