Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 102 - Din Tai Fung

Well, if all goes well, I'll be taking 2 of my co-worker back to Din Tai Fung Dumpling House in Arcadia.  One of them have already been there, and it'll be a first experience for the other.  The dumpling there is one of the best (if not the best) in all of Los Angeles.  Yes, in all likelyhood, I won't be eating dumpling, but it's more for them than it's for me.  I'll probably just stick to soup, which is also excellent.

Well, that plan didn't panned out.  Unexpected scheduling conflict means that only I get to go.  Had spicy beef soup (which is basically Spicy Beef Noodle minus the Noodle).  Next time, I'll go for the Hot and Sour Soup.  I did buy some take out for the guys at the office.

120/90/65 258.2lb 100 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment