Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 101 - Protein Smoothie

Back in week 3, I went to my local Vitamin Shoppe to restock on my protein shake.  Even back then, I was getting too familiar with the taste of the shakes.  For alternative, I bought a tub of Muscle Milk protein powder and all but forgot about it until this week.  My brother tried it with hot water, espresso shot and it comes out tasting funny.  This morning, I use Magic Bullet to blend my smoothie, except I added 1 full scoop of Muscle Milk, and for added madness, I added my dietary fiber powder into the mix.  The smoothie comes out very thick, but the taste is very much agreeable.  That's another 25 gram of protein that I can add into my diet.

The heat treatment helps a bit on my back muscle.  Even now, I'm wearing a ThermaCare Heatwraps, which isn't too hot, but does contain enough heat to help mew with the pain.  For added measure, I've added Fish Oil (for Omega 3) back into my morning vitamin intake.  
  
124/86/68 259.8lb 104 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment