Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 89 - MacRib

Yesterday, I was fresh out of idea for lunch. I ran out of my spicy tofu, and being on-call, I don't have the luxury of going too far out for lunch.

I decided to try MacRib, since it is available from a MacDonald's a block from my office, and I've never tried it before. I eat it the way I eat all sandwich now, using the bread as cutting board for the meat. No idea what was actually in the meet, but it's serviceable. I had more trouble eating the french fries than the meet in the sandwich. Note to myself, skip the fries in the future.

Had some marathon work related calls to make this morning, took all of my morning. Since my surgical teams suggest that I walk 30 minutes, I opted to increase my walk time this morning to 25 minutes. Baby steps.

114/81/66 264.2 94 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment