Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 106 - The Shattering

Last night was my guild's final official raid for Wrath of the Lich King.  We had 4 bosses left in Icecrown Citadel, and we managed to one shot everything, even the bosses that we only managed to kill in heroic mode 2 weeks ago.  I picked up heroic Last Word as my last piece of main spec upgrade.  With the exception of my cloak, Relic and 2 trinket, all of my gears are now iLevel 277.  With this coming week being Thanksgiving, and the Cataclysm expansion in 2 weeks, this seemed to be the place to call it quit in so far as guild raid goes.  It's a good way to close out this expansion.

As expected, The Shattering, breaking of Azeroth occurs today, which means for the extended server side outage, all of the old world texture are getting switched (this is so that players can continue to play on the first second of the expansion).  I parked my main character Dianora at the inn at Goldshire, as Stormwind was under elemental invasion when I logged out.  I left all of the rest of my character back at Northrend as I still need their Argent Tournaments tokens.

No comments:

Post a Comment