Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 98 - Plateau 2

So it would appear that I'm hitting the another plateau on my weight loss program.  I've upped my daily walking routine to 30 minutes, up 5 minutes from just a week ago, and I'm not having any physical issues.  Even my walk this morning gave me a nice warm feeling all over.  Unfortunately, that has not translated to weight loss.  I've hit plateau before, and I'll get over this one as well.

Ok, for lunch, I bought these Healthy Coice Steaming Entrees from Ralph.  One of them is Chicken Romano Fresca with whole grain pasta and romano cheese and butter glaze.  You can probably figure out what's wrong with that meal with me.  Yep, even whole grain pasta does not agree with my small pouch stomach, and my body is currently rebelling against my choice.  Lesson learned.

128/84/74 261.8lb 100 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment