Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 94 - Making Money for the Expansion

With the expansion 3 weeks away, and we're chasing down the last bit of achievement before the race to the max level began anew, I'm actually low on things to do in game.  I've stopped doing the daily heroic all together.  I've run the fishing quest if it's not the hated The Ghostfish.  One thing I have resume recently is to do the Argent Crusade faction daily quest.  The money is good for 30 minutes of work.  All of my toons are capable of soloing all of it, including Threat From Above.  And the added bonus is that every 4 days, I get to buy a faction only pet that I can sell on the neutral auction house for more money.  Thus far, I've upped my bankroll for the expansion to 18k gold. 

134/83/74 262.2lb 97 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment