Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 85 - Bruise

Odd thing about bruise.  Last Friday, on my blood test, the technician punctured my vein through and through before pulling back enough to draw the blood.  I was certain that I'll get a decent size bruise at the site.  Oddly enough, 4 days later, I can't even find the puncture.

This morning, I noticed that one of the places that I use for injecting Byetta has a dime size bruise, with the puncture at the center.  That's one slight negative on this weight loss, I really cannot find any pain free area to do the injection.  Hopefully in 2 months, I'll be off that medication.

Oh, yesterday, I switched over to my long sleeve shirts.  Not the best day for doing that, since we're unseasonably warm right now.

On the work front, the on-call only woke me up at 1AM this morning.  Only took 30 minutes of sleep away from me.

As for dreams, last night I dream of World of Warcraft Cataclysm leveling, even though I'm not in beta program this round around.  We had a less painful night of raiding last night, managed to get Heroic Professor in 3 pulls.  We got a couple of shot at Heroic Sindragosa before we give up and finish the rest of the content in normal mode.  I'm still collecting gears for my Retribution spec in anticipation for the leveling.

123/82/74 268lb 99 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment