Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 100 - Back Pain

So the back pain that I'm been having the past 3 weeks is getting worse.  It's just a small localized area at my back just below my right rib.  The last doctor I saw determined that it wasn't kidney, as I have no difficulty or pain in urinating.

I'm not unfamiliar with back pain, having suffered them off and on for years.  I'm pretty sure this time it's because the way I sit either at home or at the office.  So right now, I'm going to make concerted effort on fully utilizing my seat back and sit correctly.  I'm also thinking about taking some of the old supplements that I've stop taking since my surgery (Move Free and Fish Oil). 

Yesterday, not enough people show up to warren attempt at heroic Sindragosa.  Since we have more than enough people for tanking Lich King, I ask to bring my warlock so she can have the 25 man raid achievement.  Didn't contribute much, she didn't make it out of the first transition, but still get the title.

124/86/82 260lb 98 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment