Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 113 - Vietnamese Noodle Experiment

OK, I walked to a Vietnamese Noodle shop for lunch yesterday.  While I have almost no problem with the meat and the vegetables, the rice noodle turns out to be an bigger issue than I anticipated.  It got so bad that I didn't have dinner as I doubt my system could handle it.  Next time, I'll just ordered it without the noodles and go from there.  For me, I'm only having protein added latte for Breakfast and Korean tofu soup with fish for lunch and dinner.  Enough experiment for this week, and I have things to do next week.

I upped my morning walking pace  from 3.3 MPH to 3.5 MPH.  The adjustment seemed to be a bit hard on me than going from 3.0 MPH to 3.3M MPH.  Lets hope I don't injure myself while doing this. 

I'm having a blast leveling the gnome priest.  It turns out that farming lower level zone for pet is not the best way to level.  Leveling in level appropriate zone really helps.  One more level, and she'll get the shadowform.

122/79/63 253.2lb 96 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment