Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 188 - End of Week 27


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












02-13-2011 Front
02-13-2011 Side












Other than being sick, this has been my best week of weight loss since November.  I cross the century mark in weight loss on my 6 month anniversary.  My belt size went down another notch yesterday.  My blood sugar is still in good control despite the experiment I had yesterday at Noodle King.  Now, with my new non-hair cut, I need to find some caps to keep my head warm.  Unfortunately when I went to the Dick's yesterday, I was surprised that their local facility has closed.  Time to find another place.

I went out a bit late yesterday for the weekly visit to Rose Hills.  So I opted to have lunch first.  I have my usual fried tofu and for experiment purpose, I ordered a plate of oyster omelette.  In Chinese food, oyster omelette consist of oyster, green vegetables and eggs, covered with sweet spicy sauce.  I was wondering what the sauce would do to my morning blood sugar measurement.  The number is still good.

111/74/65 223.8lb 93 mg/DL
Week to Week 5.6lb
Total Weight Loss 104.2lb
Body Mass Index 32.11

No comments:

Post a Comment