Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 199 - Surviving Brazilian BBQ

There's a local Brazilian BBQ that I used to visit weekly prior to my surgery. It was on my restaurant farewell tour. Yesterday, my co-worker wanted to eat something nice within walking distance. So I figure it's time to experiment. I most definitely over ate. I had:
Small portion of rice with salsa.
Very small portion of salad.
3 Brazilian Sausage (this is one item that I was addicted to in this restaurant).
1 slice of Top Sirloin.
1/3 slice of Tri-tip
1 small piece of Pork loin
1 small piece of garlic steak
1 small slice of Brazilian steak

Even looking at this, it's amazing that I actually was able to walk out of there.  I'm not going back there anytime soon.

I had defrosted a piece of steak in the morning in preparation for dinner.   Naturally, I opted to skip that.  Instead, I made my breakfast latte shake and drink that instead.  I'm still feeling the effect of that meal 19 hours later.

Today's meal:
Breakfast Protein latte
Lunch: Healthy Choice Steam Kung Pao Chicken
Dinner: 6oz Grilled Steak, 1/2 Brown Onion pan saute, fishball soup with ginger.

114/65/56 221.2lb 91 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment