Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 176 - Whey Protein

I know 1 day is too small of a sample size, but I alternate between the two different protein powder (chocolate and vanilla) on my morning latte.  The last time I bought the powder from Costco, I opted for the bigger package that's double in serving size for Vanilla.  Unfortunately for me, I didn't look at the underlining protein that's used, whey vs dairy protein.

It would appear that my digestive system is having difficulty processing whey based protein powder.  At least today when I'm using the dairy based chocolate flavor powder, I'm not having as much gas issue as yesterday.  Fortunately for me, my brother usually use the vanilla powder, so that flavor should be dispensed with faster.  I'll just stick with chocolate.

117/75/72 233.2lb 100 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment