Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 179 - Fun at Bloot Test

My follow up appointment with the weight loss program is next Wednesday.  Typically I should have blood test done a week prior, since there's so much to test.  Unfortunately for me, I didn't get tested Yesterday due to the forms not being available.

So this morning, I went in at 7AM to get my blood drawn.  For some reason, they opted to take 10 tubes of blood instead of about 8 from last time.  After that experience is done, I drove to Jack in the Box and pick up something for breakfast (in the future, don't do this).  Half way to work, they called me back, apparently they actually want one more tube of blood for Zinc test...  On top of that, the receptionist at the clinic was getting overwhelm by the many people waiting.  Lets just say that she wasn't being professional.

11 tubes of blood drawn, and there apparently is a wide spread cold in the office that claimed 3 other people, myself included.  Even as I type this, I feel that I'm getting sicker, and not better.

115/75/79 230.4lb 108 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment