Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 203 - Trying Out Smaller Size Pants

I went to Target yesterday to pick up new socks, my old ones worn out.  Just for measurement purpose, I pick up a 42-20 pants to test.  I can comfortably fit in that size, albeit, it actually feel too big, which means that 46-30 pants I'm wearing right now is really too big.  I also tried out some belts, and 36-40 belt is too small for me, and they don't have anything like 38-42, so I'll have to live with this current belt size.

My meal yesterday once again appears to be too much.  I have another basil omelet for breakfast with latte (minus the protein powder).  I have too much left over beef/chicken from my brother's dinner at some Japanese restaurant.  As usual, dinner was spaghetti, so I just have the meat sauce with ground turkey.  I don't think I'm drinking enough yesterday, so I'm making a concerted effort to drink water today.

Breakfast: Protein Latte (362 calorie)
Lunch: Healthy Choice Cajun Chicken & Shrimp (260 calories)
Dinner: Left over Japanese food (no idea on the calories)

I'm also back on-call this week, so it's doubtful that I can make it to Rose Hills this week.

107/70/70 221.2lb 96 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment