Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 196 - My Driver License Weight

Just the other day, I actually looked at my driver license's weight: 210 pounds.  Yeah, small steps.  Forget about my ultimate goal of 160 pounds, lets at least go back to what my weight that I filled out long ago (and I really don't know when I entered that figure).

I had work emergency which compounded with  my work computer going BSOD means that I have to at least drive into to work and reboot the work computer so I can continue to work.  This means that my entire morning routine is thrown off balance.  Lets see how this day pans out.

Addendum: I got the work I need done at the office, brought one of the Healthy Choice steam meal home for lunch.  And then I got dragged into more work related task.  Didn't do my exercise. 

135/87/77 225.4lb 94 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment