Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 189 - Back at Work

So I'm typing this sitting in my office.  I've been sick this past week.  And while I did work on Friday, that was from home.

This morning, even before I hit the scale, I knew the number wouldn't come up right.  This past week when I've been sick, I got the luxury of sleeping late and having time for my digestive system to do its work.  This morning, I woke up at 5, and start my exercise walk at 5:40AM and weight myself at 6:15AM.  Well, the number came out 2 pounds heavier than yesterday morning.  Albeit, I weight myself yesterday at 9AM, and I did myself no favor with yesterday's meal.  Lunch was salad with salsa and guacamole, and chicken soup.  I topped that off 3 hours later with some kimchii.  I had spaghetti sauce (mushroom, onin and ground turkey) for dinner.  Today's meal should be more on schedule.

Speaking of exercise, I put myself back on 3.7 MPH pace again, and this time I don't feel as much pain as last time I try this pace.

111/70/59 235.8lb 92 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment