Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 184 - Six Months Out - 100 Pounds Down - Pneumonia


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












02-09-2011 Front
02-09-2011 Side












Today by coincident is both my sixth month anniversary and a surgical follow up appointment. I don't think my vitamin test will be ready for this afternoon's check up.

Another milestone reach. I'm 227 pound as of weighting this morning. That's 101 pounds lower than the first entry on my online spreadsheet of statistics.

And as a follow up to yesterday's post, I know something was up when my primary physician ask me to repeatly cough as she does her comparison of my left and right lung function.  After that, she had the assistant write up an order for me to go down stair to the radiology clinics and get chest x-ray taken.  Waited 10 minutes, and got my chest zapped aft and side view.  Not that anything actually shows up on the image (digitized image will be evaluated by radiologist), but she's treating it as if I have Community-acquired Pneumonia.    I'm current on a 5 day course of anti-biotic treatment, and have another follow up with her next week. 

129/87/60 227lb 93 mg/DL
Month 06 14.4lb
Milestone 100lb

No comments:

Post a Comment