Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 125 - End of Week 18


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












12-12-2010 Front
12-12-2010 Side













Now that I'm allowed to have one shot of coffee a day, I've changed my usual 2 eggs breakfast a bit.  I put dietary fiber, protein powder and blend them into a latte.  It actually has more protein (at least 25g of protein vs 14g) than my old formula, and it taste good.  I'm going to have to get some more sweat shorts, another one of my old trusty is not only too big, but the draw string on it broke.

Last night, I got into two different pickup group random heroic dungeon run.  The last one is the most fun I've ever had at dying at Worldcraft.  The group seemed to have high tolerance for wiping against the unknown, so as long as we learn how to do the content.  We draw Heroic Deadmines.  Deadmines was one of the best designed instance in the original World of Warcraft.  In Cataclysm, for maxed level character, it has been updated to Heroic, which means things hits a whole lot harder.  In all, I picked up 2 piece of upgrade loots: Cookie's Tenderizer which despite how it looks is a dream weapon for dual wielding Death Knight.  I'm using it for tanking.  I also pick Foe Reaper, which is a significant upgrade from my quest 2 hander for the Retribution set.

121/82/75 248.4lb 96 mg/DL
Week to Week 3.2lb
Total Weight Loss 79.6lb
Body Mass Index 35.64

1 comment: