Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 138 - Christmas Day 2010

Well, the tally from yesterday's food intake (I also have 2 bowls of Hot & Sour Soup with 4 dumplings for dinner) was agreeable.  I'm back down to 244.2 pound.  At least I'm making some progress.

As usual, since we didn't buy stuff early enough, Costco ran out of seasoned turkey roast.  So we're going to have to settle with what we can get.

This weekend, I planned to finished up the 2 remaining zones I haven't done yet, Uldum and Mount Hyjal.  Uldum quest is divided in two.  The first half is the Ramkahen quest chain that also gives out reputation to that factions.  It ended suitable with the Ramkahen defeating their zone wide enemy.

The other half is the Harrison Jones quest that also spanned the entire zone.  To say this is Indiana Jones territory is an understatement.  Whole scenes straight out of the 4 movies are used in this quest chain.  I look forward to leveling my other alts here.

115/80/70 244.2lb 103 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment