Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 143 - And Paying the Price

Ok, I cannot eat cake.  I have my father's birthday cake this morning, albeit, I was being rushed out of the house, so I ate faster than I had planned.  Still, my digestive system is currently giving me the clear and unambiguous message of "What are you thinking of?"  I'll lay off of cake from here on out.

I'm also starting to drink decaffeinated coffee at the office.  I can only drink so much Crystal Light before I got sick of the flavor.  I'm also starting to get sleepy again.  Last night, at 9:30 PM, I literally doze off in the midst of farming for ores in  Vashj'ir.  Thus, I actually got in 7 hours of sleep last night.

And this morning, I'm becoming utterly broke in Warcraft.  I spend my last 6 thousand golds getting Elementium Earthguard.  Perhaps I should wait for some Blacksmith in guild to make the Hardened Elementium Girdle.

109/71/57 243lb 96 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment