Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 141 - Three Down Two to Go

Last night, I ran a couple of guild members through two and a half heroic instances (still cannot go through Grim Batol heroic).  Of the two that we went through, one was easy (Lost City of Tol'vir) and one was fun (The Deadmines).  In the midst of heroic The Deadmines, I got exalted with the Ramkahem faction which means I got three out of five PVE factions reputation maxed out.  In addition to the tanking bracer Ramkahem sells 2 camel mounts at exalted reputation level.  That brings my mount collection up to 130 mounts.  There really isn't anything that I can use from The Earthen Ring faction, so I'm now concentrating on Guardians of Hyjal as the faction to grind next.  Fortunately, thanks to the ridiculously amount of reputation you get just from doing Hyjal quests, I'm now about half way through revered.  Tanking cloak awaits.


123/79/81 243.6lb 105 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment