Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 131- On Call Saturday

Sorry for another very late post.  Things got busy today.

Normally on Saturday that I'm not on-call, I'm the one placing the flowers at my mother's urn.  This weekend, my brother also went on-call.  Since I do have remote method of handling my on-call duty, I decided to stick to my normal schedule of buying flowers at Costco, Rose Hills, Lunch and then home.  Added to the wrinkle to this schedule is the rain that has dotted the freeway.  Southern Californian simply do not know how to drive when the road is wet, and the rain added to the delay.

I've also decided to replace the CRT tv in my room.  I've been struggling with the audio on the TV for the longest time, and it's time to put it to someone else's hand.  And I pick up 27 inch flat screen from Costco near my house.  I can afford bigger one, but I don't have room for it.

114/78/72 245.2lb 102 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment