Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 120 - Catacalysm

Sorry about the late post.  Being busy all day with the expansion.  For some mysterious reason, Fry's Electronics wants to do a invoice write up of individual customer before they'll sell the Collector's Edition.  That particular system wasn't working, and I opted just convincing them that they have me on record anyway.

I choose the watery zone of Vashj'ir to start leveling.  Hellfire cease fire that we experience during the first expansion was definitely not around this time.  Some of the quest was not anticipating the sheer number of players involved.  Some pick up item from the floor basically devolved into players clicking as fast as possible.  I saw 30 to 50 players of both faction trying to tag the quest mob.  And of course, standing on top of the quest NPC to provoke accidental attack is a time honored tradition.  Some of my guildy give up questing and opted to just do instance.  I ran through 4 instances: Blackrock Cavern twice, Throne of Tide twice, Vortex Pinnacle 3 times and Stonecore once.  In the order of difficulty, that is the order.  In order for us to queue up using dungeon finder, we have to meet certain criteria, minimum level and gear requirement.  We also have to discover the entrance of the dungeon.  Most of the are easily found, but Stonecore is a bit of a challenge.  You do get send to Deepholme until level 82, and I was tanking BRC and ToT at level 80.  I have to be summoned to outside of Stonecore to get into the instance while at level 81.

I also leveled up the new secondary profession Archaeology a bit.  It's somewhat tedious, and I haven't gotten anything but vendor trash.  It does reward experience point, so it's not a total waste.

113/86/68 250.6lb 89 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment