Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 48 : Internet Back - Steak - Week 7


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side













09-27-2010 Front
09-27-2010 Side













After a co-worker who volunteered to take the on-call from me during my Internet outage, I awake this morning to discovered the return of both Cable TV and Internet.  Even during my recovery at the hospital, I wasn't this cut off from Internet, which I need for work.  Now I have Internet back, I took back the on-call.  More rambling later on.

Time Warner Cable later called back and informed me that the actual issue is a fiber break, which would knock everyone at my neighborhood out.  Since I had internet up to 3:27 PM, and woke up at 3:55PM to no internet, I might very well be the first person to call it in.  As for the problematic cell phone tethering, my brother  theorized that due to the internet outage caused by Time Warner Cable, the local cell tower might have been overwhelmed by people using alternative connectivity.

We bought some steaks from Costco on Saturday, and yesterday, we had our first shot at it on today's lunch.  The steaks was cut into 4-5 ounce individual serving package.  According to the NuWave Oven instruction, 4 minutes on one side and 3 minutes on the other.  That didn't get the temperature up to 150, so I added a minutes, and the meat still comes up to be about medium rare.  The serving was supplemented with  some mashed potatoes (surprisingly enough the most easily digestible carbohydrate in my stock) and roasted sweet bell pepper (another Costco item).

136/94/80 285.4 lb 93 mg/DL
Week to Week 2.8lb
Total Weight Loss 42.6lb
Body Mass Index 40.95

No comments:

Post a Comment