Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 46 : Where Almost Nothing Gets Done

The alt Icecrown Citadel 10 run was an utter disaster.   We couldn't even get pass the first boss due to the 2 rogues having communication issues.  Both the pug and guild tank in the raid log off the server, not wanting to get saved to a failed raid.  Perhaps better luck tonight.

Mercifully, I didn't get awake by the on-call last night.  It's good to have a full night of sleep.

One thing I've noticed in the past 3 days is how bloated my digestive system felt after lunch.  Yesterday's lunch was Taster's Choice Steamed Honey Balsamic Chicken which should not cause any issue.  Well, something still does.  I haven't taken any of the usual suspect in the mix (rice, pasta and bread).  Perhaps I should take some Gas-X with me today and see what happens.

Ok, thinking back, perhaps I shouldn't have blended milk into my fruits to make shakes.  Perhaps milk still does not agree with me, even with lactaid.  Lets see how not drinking it works out.

129/90/78 286.6 lb 96 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment