Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 42 : Flashback Day 2

After the excitement of the first night, where my test ran until about 5AM, I basically didn't get much sleep.  I was also amazed at the sheer amount of saline solution that went through my body through the night.

When the morning came (and the changing of shift of the nurse staff), I took the recommendation of walking the wing's lap as a challenge.  They recommend 10 laps a day, so I decided to do 20 laps in the morning and however much I can stand in the afternoon.

The parking at the hospital and nearby places continued to be astonishingly bad, my brother and father managed to get to the place at 10AM, took them an hour to park.  I was surviving on my droid the first day for internet information.  My brother was kind enough to bring the laptop, which helps tremendously. 

I believe they start feeding me beef broth, protein drink and clear jello by the middle of the 2nd day.  I drink what I can, trying not to push myself.  By the end of second day's afternoon, I actually have genuine sign of my digestive system working.

Oh, since this item is kind of hard to get, I finally completed my Lightbringer set (spanning about 3 years to get all of the necessary pieces, including matching axe and shield).  The tabard is one of the reward item for completing Shadowmourn.

123/83/74 287.8lb 93mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment